4P Models are among our most popular
VIBCO noiseless electric vibrators are made in the U.S. by skilled American craftsmen who follow American NEMA and ASTME standards. VIBCO Vibrators are totally enclosed, continuous duty and completely noiseless. They can be used inside or outside, in dust, dirt, rain or snow.
VIBCO’s lines of heavy duty vibrators will solve any vibration problem such as: speed the flow of bulk
materials through the smallest bin, hopper, and chute, to the largest silo; pack materials in drums and bags; consolidate concrete in pipe, precast and prestressed industries; for screens and screeds and a variety of other industrial applications.
4P Models with 1800 rpm are the most versatile and popular vibrators. Centrifugal force output from 100-1500 lbs. can be used on all types of bins containing fine to granular materials, for packing coarse materials and casting concrete and many other applications. Let us specify an 4P model to meet your needs.
• Adjustable eccentrics for easy change of force to suit application.
• Load equally distributed over bearings for additional life.
• Unloaded rotor on the larger units to prevent burnout from rotor hitting stator lamination.
• Oversized electric motor for higher safety factor - watt/lbs. impact.
• High heat resistant winding to take additional overload and heat.
• Oversized bearings for longer life.
• Mounting bolts over force center for efficient vibration transfer.
• Terminal box for easy connection and change of voltage.
• Internal vent holes for better air circulation cooling in high temperature application.