Terms of Sale
Please review VIBCO Vibrators Terms of Sale. Please contact VIBCO with questions or for further information. All VIBCO vendors should be sure to review our VIBCO Vibrators Standard Terms
All prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include state sales tax, excise tax or any other government charge upon production, sale or shipment of goods, now imposed or hereafter becoming effective, which shall be added when, as and if applicable.
1.2 Terms of Payment
VIBCO accepts payment by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card credit cards.
- Otherwise, payment terms are Net 30 Days on standard items with credit application approval.
- On special items or custom orders, payment terms are as follows: 1/2 due at the time the order is placed, 1/2 due upon shipment of order (or 1/2 due net 30 days from day of shipment with approved credit). Please reference paragraph 1.6 for Return Terms. Specialty items and custom orders are non-returnable.
- A 1.5% per month service charge applies to all invoices over 30 days. After 90 days, collection fees will be charged to the customer and all allowed discounts on the invoice are cancelled.
1.3 Free 10-Day Trial Units
VIBCO will supply a trial unit for 10 days on any standard model, subject to availability. The customer is responsible for all freight charges to and from the VIBCO factory. A 10% restocking charge applies to any product kept by the customer after the 10-day trial expires, unless otherwise agreed to by VIBCO. Trial agreements authorized in writing by VIBCO. After 30 days, permission from VIBCO is needed to return a trial unit for credit. All trial units are supplied F.O.B. Wyoming, Rhode Island. The cost of repair of any damage or reconditioning to trial units (other than normal repainting) will be charged to the customer.
1.4 Ordering Spare Parts
Spare parts should only be ordered direct from the factory or an authorized distributor. Provide the following data when ordering:
From the name plate:
- Type & serial number of unit
From the spare parts list:
- Reference Part number
- Number of pieces required
- Specify shipping address
- Specify shipping method (truck, airfreight, etc.)
1.5 Errors, Shortages Or Complaints
Complaints regarding product(s) received or errors should be made within 5 days of receipt of product(s). Clerical errors are subject to correction.
Specialty items and custom orders are non-returnable.
No product may be returned to the factory without a written or verbal Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA) from VIBCO. Shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer, no COD's will be accepted.
There is no restocking charge on Trial Units returned immediately after the 10-day trial period. Other items returned to stock are subject to repair costs (if any) and a restocking charge as follows:
- if returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, the restocking charge is 10% of the invoice; (item must arrive at Wyoming, RI factory location within 30 days from the date shipment arrived at order destination address)
- if returned after 30 days, the restocking charge is 25% of the invoice (item must arrive at Wyoming, RI factory location within 30 days from the date shipment arrived at order destination address); or
- no items will be accepted or credited after 90 days, unless otherwise agreed to by VIBCO.
All return shipments must clearly show the RGA number, the customer name and address and include VIBCO's original invoice number to insure proper credit. Returns are credited as in-house credit for use on future purchases of equipment from VIBCO unless otherwise agreed to by VIBCO.
1.7 Cancellation of Custom Orders
Orders for equipment built to specifications are non-returnable and non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by VIBCO.
1.8 Freight Claims
If a shipment arrives damaged in transit, the customer must file a claim with the carrier immediately. All parts sold by VIBCO are F.O.B./EXWORKS Wyoming, Rhode Island.
We are not responsible for delays resulting from strikes, accidents, negligence of carriers or other causes beyond our control.
1.10 Product Changes
VIBCO reserves the right to make changes to patterns, design or materials at any time without prior notification or obligation to make corresponding changes in previous models.